SR 300 Card Printer
SR 300 Card Printer
The Datacard® SR300 retransfer card printer delivers ultimate card program security and flexibility. Part of a complete issuance solution, this reliable printer offers superb full-color, over-the-edge, dual-sided printing on a variety of card surfaces and encodes various card types. When integrated with optional Datacard® laminators, the SR300 card printer is a powerful solution to extend card life and help prevent fraud.
- Impress cardholders with personalized, vibrant cards printed right to the edge
- Issue durable cards that last and help prevent card counterfeiting and alteration
- Increase card security with flexible smart card and magnetic stripe encoding
- Improve issuance programs with reliable, intuitive technology
Optimal image quality
Retransfer printing technology delivers vivid results with over-the-edge coverage for a wide range of applications. The SR300 printer processes cards in landscape orientation to minimize unwanted dye transfer. It also reproduces a wider color gamut than competitive offerings, which improves image gradation, tonal reproduction and image contrast.
Ultimate program flexibility
Print dual-sided on a variety of blank or preprinted card stocks (PVC, PET, PET-G, and polycarbonate). Encode various card types including contact/contactless smart cards and magnetic stripe cards.
Greater cardholder satisfaction
Issue ID cards with full-color, over-the-edge retransfer printing right to the edge of the card. Impress cardholders by issuing vibrant transit passes, employee or visitor IDs, government IDs and licenses, loyalty cards or university IDs.
Enhanced card durability & security
Integrate the SR300 card printer with the optional Datacard® LM300 duplex laminator to apply patches, topcoats, overlays, laminates or two layers of InTM film for outstanding durability and long card life that strengthen ID cards and provide greater protection against card fraud. Safeguard sensitive data with security erase of black (K) panel text on ribbons and IP sec secure data transfer.
A Complete Solution
Whatever you need for your secure ID card program, you can get from a Datacard system – ID card printers, software and supplies plus over 40 years of experience and the support of authorized Datacard providers worldwide.
- Dye sublimation retransfer
- SR300: 300 dots per inch (11.8 dots/mm)
- SR300e: 600 dots per inch (23.6 dots/mm)
- Windows 2000, Windows XP 32 bit (SP3), Windows Vista® 32 bit (SP2), Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit), Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2, Windows Server 2008
- Full-bleed, over-the-edge
- Prints four-color, one-sided card in 36 seconds
- Prints four-color, two-sided card in 66 seconds
Lamination transfer speed
- Laminates one-sided card in 75 seconds
- Laminates two-sided card in 105 seconds
- L 13.2 in. x W 12.7 in. x H 13.5 in. (335 mm x 343 mm x 322 mm)
- L 13.2 in. x W 8.3 in. x H 14.2 in. (210 mm x 330 mm x 360 mm)
- 29.5 lbs. (13.4 kg)
- 24.3 lbs (11.0 kg)
- 24-month standard depot warranty
- Lifetime printhead warranty