SD 160 Card printer
SD 160 Card printer
Create longer-lasting ID cards that better resist forgery and alteration. The Datacard® CD800™ card printer with inline lamination module helps you protect your ID cards from abrasion, chemicals, daily wear and tear – and fraud.
In addition to outstanding security and durability, get faster printing, more reliable performance and the highest print resolution available in a desktop card printer. Offering one of the broadest feature sets of any card printer, the incredibly versatile CD800 printer with lamination is ideal for the most demanding secure ID applications including government ID cards, corporate access cards, multi-application college ID cards and more.
- Reduce re-issuance costs with longer-lasting ID cards
- Safeguard your people, premises and assets with sophisticated printer and card security such as the customizable tactile impression feature
- Improve the look of your laminated cards with automatic card flattening
- Protect your investment with a modular design that lets you add capabilities as you need them
With entry-level pricing, the SD160 printer is a smart choice for efficiently producing a variety of high quality cards to get your ID program started. The SD160 has unique low yield print ribbons that allows you to meet your card printing needs as they arise.
Full Versatility and Flexibility.
The SD160 card printer offers full-color or monochrome printing with single-pass efficiency — plus rewritable printing and inline magnetic stripe encoding. Print cards for many types of applications, includingcorporate IDs, healthcare IDs, student, visitor or staff badges, and retail, hospitality or loyalty cards.
Less User Intervention.
The SD160 printer is simple and intuitive to operate and maintain. Minimal training and an easy installation get you set up and printing quickly. The intuitive LCD panel with soft-touch controls and an automatic 100-card input hopper and 25-card output hopper come standard with the SD160 card printer to help you be as efficient as possible.
Unlike comparably priced card printers, this system includes a UV ink option that prints an invisible layer of covert security.
- Magnetic stripe encoding (ISO and JIS)
- Extended 100-card output hopper, 200-card input hopper
- Kensington security lock for printer
- Printer cleaning supplies
- Print ribbon kits
- Print technology
- Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/resin thermal transfer
- Print capabilities
- One-sided, edge-to-edge printing
- Rewritable printing
- Full-color and monochrome printing capability
- Alphanumeric text, logos and digitized signatures; 1D/2D bar code images
- Printer pooling/sharing
- Print resolution
- 300 dots per inch, 256 shades per color panel
- Print speed
- Full-color printing: up to 150 cards per hour, one-sided (YMCKT)
- Monochrome: up to 500 cards per hour, one-sided (black HQ)
- Card capacity
- Automatic feed: 100-card input for 0.030 in. (0.76 mm) cards; 25-card output standard
- Exception slot manual feed: 1-card input
- Physical dimensions
- L 15.4 in. x W 6.9 in. x H 8.8 in. (39.1 cm x 17.5 cm x 22.4 cm)
- 8.1 lbs (3.7 kg) (depending on options)
- Operating system support for printer driver
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2003 (32 bit) R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)
- Included with printer
- Printer driver CD, Quick Install Guide and warranty
- Free ID Works® Intro identification software
- Cleaning swab (5/pk)
- Cleaning roller spindle
- USB cable
- Power supply
- Power cord (region-specific)
- 24-month standard depot warranty
- 24-month printhead warranty (no pass restrictions)